Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thank goodness its wednesday

So far its been a really long week. I have found myself burnt out before the weekend. Last night, I had to force myself to stay up so I could watch Project Runway Canada. And once that was over it took me 10 minutes to convince myself and get the energy to get to bed. And then I slept through my alarm this morning! Even though my  monday/tuesday/wednesdays are very full, I love my current schedule. Mostly because it means that thursday feels amazing once it comes!

Hopefully, I will be going to MEC tomorrow to buy myself some climbing gear. While its not something I need, I decided that it is something I want. Therefore, its going to be my birthday present to myself, and even though it is pricey, it will still be comparable with last years present of UGGs! The fact that I am starting to love climbing is also a good thing!

2 comments:

  1. I miss climbing. :-( Where do you go? I bought myself climbing gear when I was at U of C as a present to myself too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I climb at U of C! One of the required kinesiology classes is an activity class, and my 'labs' are dance and rock climbing. Its super awesome! I finally got my belay test done today, so I'm going climbing on sunday!!

    ReplyDelete