Sunday, January 25, 2009

Shut the front door. I'm twenty!

I am astounded that I've been on this planet for that long, but apparently its the truth. Once I actually get down to think about it, twenty really is such an insignificant number. Even if I live to be one hundred, it would still be a nothing more than a blip compared to the age of the Earth. 

As insignificant as my life is, I still want to live it as best as possible. And I believe that I'm starting this next decade off right. I managed to cleaned my room, finish my biomech assignment (that isn't due until friday) and do my hair today. Hopefully this trend continues for the next couple days!

They best part about birthdays, has to be all the attention. People calling and sending cute texts. Even if all those phone calls made me miss the ones I love most. 

1 comment:

  1. Kudos for starting the decade off right. Keep up the great work. :-)

    ReplyDelete