Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year Resolutions

Seeing as its a new year, I might as well write down some new year resolutions AKA my 2009 to do list.

By the End of 09...
I want to be able to say that I performed to the best of my ability at school, which can be completed through the following:
  • continuing to attend every lecture, and not playing on the internet!
  • staying after school to study, or using breaks to study.
  • using the full amount of time for tests, and not rushing out the second that I finish writing the test but actually re-reading and checking answers.
  • asking for help, either from peers, TAs, or Profs when necessary.
  • procrastinating less often.
I want to become less negative, and attempt (this is going to be difficult) to gossip less.

By the End of the Semester...
I want to be able to do 2 chin ups in a row.
I want to have looked at 3 possible houses to buy.

By the End of the month...
I want to have a solid weekly schedule written up, including time for school, working, studying, working out, time with friends, tv time, and other stuff.
I want to have begun volunteering for the Gauntlet. 

By the End of the week...
I want to get my hair cut, while I still have time before school!
I want to get my sleeping schedule back on track and ready for school.

1 comment:

  1. I love making New Years Resolutions. And yet I didn't even think about making any this year.

    Anyways, I think you have some really great ones there. They don't sound too, too difficult, and they sound like they'll make life just that little bit better. :-) Good luck sticking with them!

    ReplyDelete