Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Shocked and Amazed

Just checked my final grades, and they were finally posted. And I am blown away.

My goal going into the semester was to get nothing lower than a B, which I then lowered to nothing lower than a B- once I stopped caring about physics. After writing my physics final, I was pretty sure that I was going to fail the class seeing as I started crying (just a couple of tears, honest!) during the middle of the test. 

Anywho, the point is... I still got nothing lower than a B-!! I actually managed to get a B- in physics without actually studying!! (Seriously, the four days before the final I went shopping, watched the whole first season of Dead Like Me and half of the first season of How I Met Your Mother).

However, I am going to need to take this as a lesson. I have learned that half-assing my way through university is not going to get me into any type of physio program. Therefore this upcoming semester I need to stay on top of my classes, and perform my best. I also am not going to lower my standards. Based on the fact that half of my classes *should* be pretty easy, my goal for next semester is to get 3.68 GPA (probable marks are A, A-,B,A-,A). Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!!!

    That's awesome you got nothing lower than a B-. I am impressed. :-)

    ReplyDelete