Monday, January 12, 2009

Secret Keeper

I found out today that Zach had kept the fact that he was going out with a girl I really disliked from high school, a secret. It made me feel special that they put so much effort into keeping it a secret because he knew that I hated her. 
Unfortunately, if he had told me about her, I would have told him to dump her because she is bad news bears. This would have saved him a lot of heart ache since she lied and cheated on him. 
I generally get along with everyone, or will force myself to tolerate everyone. But she was something else. Basically, she called me a fat bitch because I sat in the spot where she had been sitting for the pact week. Seriously? 

In a completely unrelated note, I only have to buy one textbook for all the 5 classes that I am taking. This seriously makes me happy, and means I will be able to get myself a better birthday gift for myself (I'm currently lusting after yet Another pair of UGGs).

1 comment:

  1. Only one textbook?! That's awesome. How'd you manage to luck out like that?

    ReplyDelete