Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Oh Balls

Would someone care to explain to me why is it that the first day I wear my fat sweats all semester, I run into the boy I am semi-crushing on? I only see him about once or twice a week since we don't have any classes together or are even in the same faculty any more. Not to mention the couple of pounds that got added to my but last week thanks to the yummy delicious cheetos Leah and I ate!

Murphy's Law. Sucks. Period.

I'm never wearing these sweats out of the house again. I promise. Actually, I promise to never wear any kind of sweats to school again*.

P.S. Toronto was pretty much amazing. I had a great time catching up with my BFFL!

*unless I am going to/coming from a workout/activity lab OR I have a midterm/final. Everyone knows you need comfy pants for stressful exam writing days.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you just need to find a comfy outfit that still looks fab?

    ReplyDelete